Return Product & Change Product
It is possible to return the goods within 14 days of purchase provided that all products are returned in their original packaging and conditions.
In the case of incorrect shipment on our part, therefore non-compliant goods, missing in the package or incorrect compared to what was ordered, the shipment of new goods and / or the return of the non-conforming one is entirely at our expense.
In the case of return without just cause, therefore by the will of the Customer, the cost of returning the returned goods is entirely borne by the Customer.
To proceed with the return:
- access your personal area ("Login" button at the top right of the site);
- click on "Orders" in the menu on the left;
- click on the order you want to make partial or total return;
- scroll down the middle of the page and select the products you want to return. You must check the boxes on the left corresponding to the products to be returned and you must indicate the quantities by selecting them from the drop-down menus of each line;
- finally enter the reason ("changed your mind", "no longer needed", ...);
- conclude by clicking on "RETURN SELECTED PRODUCTS".
At this point you will have to wait for an email from us approving the return request, then prepare the package to be delivered to the courier who will pass on our indication (we can contact the customer to arrange the collection). The return slip must also be included in the package, which can be printed by going to the "Product return" section of your private area. If the goods meet the return conditions, they will receive a refund through the payment channel chosen during the purchase phase.
What our 5 return statuses mean:
- Waiting for confirmation: once the return request has been made, according to the indications above, it is necessary to wait for it to be accepted by the system, during this phase no action is required by the customer;
- Waiting for the package: once the return request has been accepted, the Customer must prepare the package by inserting the Return Bill (in case of lack of the Return Bill, the return is still valid but takes longer than I fear to be processed). We will send our courier to collect the package at the same address to which the package was originally delivered. We can also contact the customer to arrange the withdrawal, depending on the period and the amount of requests;
- Parcel received: this status confirms that the parcel has arrived at our warehouse and is ready to be checked by one of our representatives, during this phase no action is required by the customer;
- Return completed: this status closes the return procedure with a positive outcome, the goods are eligible for return and the Customer will receive a refund by bank transfer or PayPal, net of the cost of returning the goods;
- Return refused: this status closes the return procedure with negative results, the goods are not suitable for return. If the customer wants the goods to be returned, he must send his own courier to our warehouse.